Beeswax Candle Making Kit
Regular price $5.00
Dimensions & Details
0" l x 0" w x 0" h
Facts & Features
- Ideal Chanukah Activity!
Care & Contents
- 9 sheets of assorted colored beeswax-4 in x 1.5 in (10 cm x 4 cm) each.
- 9 100% cotton wicks-4 in (10 cm) each.
- Step by Step Instructions.
- 1. Lay one beeswax sheet on a clean and flat surface. 2. Lay wick on beeswax sheet, parallel to long edge. Line up the bottom of the wick with the bottom of the beeswax sheet. 3. Roll edge of beeswax sheet tightly around wick, making sure that beeswax sticks well to wick. 4. Continue rolling around wick. Make sure your roll is straight, tight and even. 5. Once the whole beeswax sheet is rolled, run finger along seam and gently press down to seal.
- Since candles are handmade they should be checked for the following before lighting to avoid potential fire hazard:
- Wicks should be rolled lightly inside candle.
- Candles should be placed securely inside menorah. NOTE: All arts and crafts should be done with adult supervision.