4 "Texting" Wood Dreidels
Regular price $10.00
Don't text while driving - and don't play dreidel either! Each side expresses the emotion of what happens when the dreidel lands on that side. They are loads of fun to play with, and will keep everyone "texting" all Chanukah long.
- 4 Large Dreidels
- Each player starts with ten pennies (or dimes, beans, "gelt", etc.) 1) Each player puts up one penny. 2) The youngest player goes first by spinning the Dreidel. The letter that faces up tells what to do (see below) 3) Play each game for as long as you want. The player with the most pennies at the end wins! If at any point no money is left, start again.
- NUN - Do nothing. The next player goes.
- GIMEL - Take all the money!
- HEY - Take half the money.
- SHIN - Pay in two pennies.
Dimensions: 1" L x 1" W x 2" in
Color: Blue, White, Gray